UK Entrepreneur Forum Ltd Legal Information
Company details: This website is operated by UK Entrepreneur Forum Ltd (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’). We are company number 4015100 registered in England and Wales, and our registered office is at The Balaclava, Pell Green, Wadhurst, East Sussex, TN5 6EE. Our VAT registration number is 775576085
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
Copyright: The copyright and database rights in all content included on this website are either owned by us or licensed to us. You are allowed to download, save or print out content for the purposes of reading the content or considering any services advertised on this website. All other use of the content on this website is prohibited, including (without limitation) reproducing the content in any form for commercial purposes.
Fair use of our website: You must not use this website:
- In any way that interrupts, damages or impairs access to this website, or is likely (whether in itself or in combination with the activities of others) to do so; or
- For any fraudulent purpose, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
Other people’s rights: You must not use this website to transmit or upload or otherwise publish:
- Any material that is defamatory, abusive, obscene, of a harassing nature or in any other way offensive;
- Material that infringes anyone else’s copyright or other intellectual property rights, or that infringes any right of privacy, confidentiality or legal privilege; or
- Material containing viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
Links to our website: In creating a link to this website please indicate that we are the source of the information by including an acknowledgement near to/in the link. Please also ensure that we are not brought into disrepute by the creation of the link; in such cases, we will request the link’s removal (and, if necessary, may bring legal proceedings to seek its removal). Please note that we may move pages on this website or change their address without prior notice.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU
Accuracy of content: We take reasonable care to ensure that the information appearing on this website is accurate and up-to date. However, errors and omissions may occur, and you should not take the accuracy of the information for granted, but should check directly with us using the contact details provided on this website. We therefore disclaim all liability for your use of the information on this website.
Links to third party websites: Any links to third party websites are provided to you only as a convenience. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of that website, and we are not liable for the content of any website to which we link.
To discuss your requirements, in strict
confidence and without obligation:
Call: 01892 783383
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org